THIS BICYCLE IS IN STIOCK AND DELIVERY TIME IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS
Arrow Classic Gents
Some guys like a bit more speed. If you are someone who wants the classic good looks of a stylish Danish bike but maybe with a bit more sportiness then the Arrow Classic Gents could be just perfect for you.
The Joy of Cycling
The Arrow Classic Gents has a more sporty style but is still offers a comfortable and fun ride:
- The upright riding position means no stress on lower back or shoulders – it’s as comfortable as sitting in a chair
- A sprung real leather Brooks saddle in dark brown
- Top quality Schwalbe tyres are a slimline 37 mm wide to give less contact with the road and so more speed.
- Unlike most traditional bikes, we make our frames from strong but lightweight Chromoly steel meaning that the bike weighs only 14 kg (without extras) making it much easier to manoeuvre.
The Arrow Classic Gents is great to look at but functional and reliable too.
- Shimano Nexus gears are internal and therefore low maintenance as protected from the elements and this 7 gear bike have handlebar brakes..
- A chain cover and stainless steel mud guards mean you arrive at your destination free from splashes, oil or dirt from the road.
- The Arrow Classic Gents is compatible with a Yepp child seat to carry the little one with you.
- The single kick-stand gives your bike stability when parked but is lightweight.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology.
We always want you to arrive at your destination in one piece so the Arrow Classic Gents has the following to help you:
- The upright seating position gives you a great view of your surroundings and the other traffic on the road.
- The bike comes with the option of battery powered front and rear lights.
- A shiny silver M-Wave bell is included.
- The bike comes with an Axa Solid integrated frame lock with key
Added eDrive Extras
- A Bafang eDrive system can be added with a choice of two sizes of removable lithium battery (36V), coloured to match your frame.