Our Rustic A4 Leather Journal is a classic piece that stands the test of time. The durable buffalo leather becomes softer as the years go by, while the honey brown shade has a timeless appeal. This piece has been vegetable-dyed for a deeper hue and hand-waxed for a soft finish. Use the A4 pages for your daily musings.
- high-quality, hand-crafted in hardwearing and beautifully ageing crumble leather
- suede lining
- double zippered with 2 main compartments for A-4 papers and laptop computers
For optimal protection, we recommend giving the leather a neutral / uncoloured leather conditioner. The treatment will make the skin slightly darker, but protects the bag from stains and shields caused by water and oil. Leather balm removes / minimize the texture of the raw buffalo skin (worn look) and gives a more uniform expression.
- Clean the bag with a dry cloth
- Leave the bag dry for 24 hours
- Apply leather balm. All visible surfaces of the task are treated
- Leave the bag dry for 24 hours.
- Ready to use!
NOTE! Untreated leather bags can give color if the leather gets wet and comes in contact with light fabrics and / or textiles. Please note that excessive heat, water and humidity may fuse dyes to bleed or fade.