SHORT JOHN CARGO UNISEX
Cargo bicycles go all the way back to the early 20 century, and were used by tradesmen to deliver milk, bread, and other goods in the absence of the automobile. In Copenhagen, Denmark, bike messengers called ‘svajeres’ carted goods all around the city, and nearly every company owned at least one cargo bike to handle their deliveries.
Make a bit of a splash delivering your parcels, take-aways or even shopping with an iconic Scandi designed cargo bike. Stylish, dependable and sustainable – it’s the best way to put your business on the map.
The Joy of Cycling
If you are going to spend serious time on your cargo bike, it’s even more important that it’s a pleasure to ride:
- The upright riding position means no stress on lower back or shoulders – it’s as comfortable as sitting in a chair!
- A sprung real leather Brooks saddle in a choice of three colours will gradually mould itself to your own shape giving the most perfect seat. Alternatively, a gel saddle in black or brown has a natural softness to give a great ride.
- Top quality Schwalbe tyres are bouncy 55 mm wide to give extra suspension over bumps and lumps in the road. They come in a choice of cream or black.
- The frame, fork, mudguards, chain guards and wheel rims can be coloured to your own specification from a choice of over 200 shades.
- Unlike most traditional delivery bikes, we make our frames from strong but lightweight German quality steel meaning that the bike weighs only 18 kg (without extras) making it much easier to manoeuvre.
Short John Unisex cargo bike popular models (custom made to order):