Even a sporty bike needs to be practical for day to day use:
- Shimano Nexus gears are internal and therefore low maintenance as protected from the elements and available in 1, 3 and 7 speed. The 7 gear bikes have an option of either pedal brakes or handlebar brakes.
- Depending on what you generally need to carry, there are luggage options of Velorbis’ own designed steel rear carrier with bag hook, exclusive front wooden carrier or our wooden crate (shallow), so your shopping, briefcase or gym kit can be carried with ease.
- The bike has a single kickstand and no chain guard to make it even lighter.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology with built-in reflectors.
If you’re cycling fast, it’s even more important to stay safe so rest assured, we do our bit too.
- The bike comes with the option of battery powered front and back lights.
- A shiny silver M-Wave bell is included.
- The bike comes with an Axa Solid integrated frame lock with keys.
Not all of our lives are the same and some of us might need a few extras. Here are just some of the possibilities.
- Make your bike a mobile billboard by adding a logo plate above the back wheel or in the very centre of the bike. See our logo bikes for companies here.
The Arrow Sport Gents is a great option if you want to combine urban practicality with speediness but if you want to go for an all out sports option, why not have a look at our beautifully retro styled Vintage Racing Gents. Racing handlebars give you the ultimate forward position to really pick up speed and all details are stripped back to make it our lightest bike at a mere 10 kg.