No products were found matching your selection.
Naturally the Arrow Classic Ladies urban commuter looks beautiful but it is also very practical and reliable. Here’s why:
- Shimano Nexus gears are internal and therefore low maintenance as protected from the elements and are available in 1, 3 and 7 speed. The 7 gear bikes have an option of either pedal brakes or handlebar brakes.
- Depending on what you generally need to carry, there are luggage options of Velorbis’ own designed steel rear carrier with bag hook, exclusive front wooden carrier, wooden crate (shallow or deep) or different iconic Velorbis alloy baskets so your shopping, briefcase or gym kit can be carried with ease.
- A chain cover and stainless steel mudguards mean you arrive at your destination free from splashes, oil or dirt from the road.
- The Arrow classic Ladies is compatible with a Yepp child seat to carry the little one with you.
- The single kick-stand is light but gives your bike stability when parked.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology with built-in reflectors.
At Velorbis we always believe in safety first so your Arrow Classic Ladies Dutch style bike has the following features to make sure you arrive in one piece:
- The upright seating position gives you a great view of your surroundings and the other traffic on the road.
- The bike comes with the option of battery powered front and rear lights.
- A shiny silver M-Wave bell is included.
- The bike comes with an Axa Solid integrated frame lock with key
We all have different requirements and some people might want something extra added to their Arrow Classic Ladies bike. Here are just some of the options.
- Make your bike a mobile billboard by adding a logo plate above the back wheel.
An Arrow Classic Ladies bike might offer the best of two styles but are you sure that is what suits your own needs? Maybe look at these other options.
- If you are happy to ride your bike at a gentle pace and speed isn’t usually of the essence, then our best selling Kopenhagen Classic Ladies retro bike might just do the job. It’s the same stylish frame but with wider (and more comfortable!) 50 mm tyres and the option of a smaller 45 cm frame. It comes with a double kickstand for extra stability and you can have dynamo lights instead of battery ones.
- If you want to keep costs down then maybe look to our Urban Chic Ladies bike. As our entry price cycle, it offers stylish good looks, superb quality and great practicality but comes in a limited range of colours and has no integrated lock included as standard. The tyres are a standard 50 mm wide.