Velorbis Cargo Family Electric

DESIGN YOUR ELECTRIC CARGO TRICYCLE

ELECTRIC CARGO TRIKE FAMILY

ELECTRIC CARGO TRIKE LOWRIDER

ELECTRIC CARGO TRIKE ARTISAN

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

Our bikes are delivered 90% collected. Assembly of the remaining 10% does not require any special tools. Just a wrench, hex wrench, screwdriver. 2-3 hours of work is sufficient to mount the box cycle. Detailed photo assembly manual included.

SPECIFICATIONS

Frame Colour

Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, antirust treatment and anti-slip seal)

Box Colour

Pick any colour from our list of RAL colours. We also have option for you to upload your logo on the side and/or front of the box.

If you would like to maximize the trike for advertisement we can print a complete design-folio for the box. 

Tire Colour

You have the option of black or cream colour tires on all our three cargo trike models. 

Handlebar Grip Colour

You have the option to chose what grip that best fit your design. You have a choice of black rubber, black leather, brown leather and dark brown leather. 

Logo

You have the option to have your logo printed on the side and/or front of the box. 

Display

Easy and user-friendly Digital LCD display with 6 different speed limit.

Electronic “Walking mode”

Hold down a button on the display and the bike drives up to 5 km/h.

Motor

Powerful and robust 250W Brushless engine with latest “Low-Energy Consumption & No Noise” technology and of course CE approved.

Battery

Standard

  • 36V, 9 Ah Li-ion battery – Anti-theft lock (CE, GS and TUV approved)

Optional

  • Battery 36V, 12 Ah Li-ion – Anti-theft lock (CE, GS and TUV approved)
Charger

Intelligent TURBO charger, with reduced charging time and stops charging when the battery is fully charged, CE, GS & TÜV approved.

Gear

6 external Shimano Tourney(SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter.

Brakes

Standard:

2 Promax front brakes (V-brakes) & 1 back brake (V-brake) + parking brake. 

Optional:

  • Front Disc Brakes
  • Hydraulic front disc brakes
Light

Optional:

 

  • Battery light set
  • Reelight magnetic lights (3 pcs)
Front wheels

20″ Kenda tires with reflection line.

Back wheel

26″ Kenda tire with reflection line.

Tires

Optional:

  • Puncture protected tires
Frame Lock

Optional:

  • Axa integrated frame lock
Rims

Aluminum wheels heavy duty stainless spokes.

Box Options

Electric Cargo Trike Family Box Options

  • Padded seat cover 2 kids
  • Detachable panorama canopy/cover

Electric Cargo Trike Lowrider Box Options

  • Padded seat cover 2 kids

Electric Cargo Trike Artisan Box Options

  • Box top lid, double
  • Box top lid, single
  • Front ramp
Loading Capacity

Electric Cargo Trike Family

  • 150 kg. + driver

Electric Cargo Trike Lowrider

  • 150 kg. + driver

Electric Cargo Trike Artisan

  • 150 kg. + driver
Box dimensions

Electric Cargo Trike Family

  • 91 cm. x 59 cm. (LxW)

Electric Cargo Trike Lowrider

  • 95 cm. x 59 cm. (LxW)

Electric Cargo Trike Artisan

  • 95 cm. x 59 cm. (LxW)
Weight

Electric Cargo Trike Family

  • 47 kg

Electric Cargo Trike Lowrider

  •  45 kg

Electric Cargo Trike Artisan

  • 47 kg
Dimensions

Electric Cargo Trike Family

  • 234 x 88 x 126 cm

Electric Cargo Trike Lowrider

  • 225 x 120 x 84 cm

Electric Cargo Trike Artisan

  • 234 x 88 x 126 cm
CE

CE marked / Approved.

Saddle

Big Gel Seat or Brooks B67s in optional colours

SERVICE

MAINTENANCE